With the start of the Open Enrollment period this year, the Office of Human Resources wants to encourage faculty and staff to explore the benefits and resources available to care for overall health and well-being.
We all have many roles outside of our workplaces, which is why Notre Dame benefits have a multi-faceted focus. The programs and resources in place can help individuals with emotional, physical, financial, social and spiritual well-being. There is a snapshot of some of these resources below.
For more information, please visit Virtual Irish Health. Vendors will host live chats and presentations Tuesday, Oct. 20 and Wednesday, Oct. 22, and faculty and staff will be able to access virtual vendor booths through Friday, Nov. 6. Employees who visit at least five virtual booths will be entered to win a cash prize of $750, $500 or $250. You can access Virtual Irish Health starting today! To enter, all you need to do is register. You will then be able to explore our benefits program partner booths.
- Employee Assistance Program (LifeWorks) to provide help dealing with personal and family challenges
- NEW! Emotional well-being services at the Notre Dame Wellness Center to provide on-campus counseling
- Notre Dame Wellness Center with healthcare and pharmacy services
- WW (Weight Watchers) discounted membership to help you achieve a healthy weight
- Fidelity Retirement Planners provide financial planning services
- Health Advocate provides free help navigating the healthcare system and finding savings
- Bright Horizons back-up care for unexpected, short-term child or elder care needs
- Employee resource groups for networking, social outlets and more
- Faculty and staff chaplains to provide confidential spiritual counsel to faculty and staff
- Campus Ministry support for a broad range of topics, including spiritual direction and support groups for those with an aging parent, spouse or child with special needs