Several upcoming road closures could affect your drive to and around campus over the next few months.
Beginning Monday, March 27, the short stretch of the former North Eddy Street (now named St. Andre Way), from Angela Boulevard to Holy Cross Drive (between the DeBartolo Performing Arts Center and Walsh Family Hall of Architecture) will be closed for reconstruction until Monday, April 17.
Other road and utilities construction updates and temporary closures include:
- A portion of Holy Cross Drive, between Eddy Street and Joyce Drive, will close for approximately a month for repaving starting Monday, April 24.
- Expect rough pavement on a section of Joyce Drive beginning Tuesday, March 28, when the road will be milled. This section is then scheduled for paving on Friday, May 12.
- The Joyce Lot will close entirely on Monday, April 3, to accommodate ongoing geothermal wellfield installation and parking lot replacement project. Sections will reopen in phases in August.
- Douglas Road, from east of Ironwood Road to Carmichael Drive, closed Monday, March 20, for the next phase of reconstruction. The closure, which marks the beginning of Phase 3 of the Douglas Road reconstruction, will continue until mid-October.
- At noon Tuesday, May 2, sections of Holy Cross Drive and Joyce Drive will close for repaving. Both roads will reopen by midday Thursday, May 4. Please follow directions from posted sign boards in these areas as well as traffic personnel stationed in the area.
Additional updates regarding temporary closures and detours on the south side of campus will be forthcoming as the work to improve these campus parking lots and roads continues over the spring and summer.