When traveling away from the University in the United States or overseas, it is important that you are prepared to use two step login. If you need access to ND services such as Gmail, Google Apps, InsideND, Sakai, Box, etc., while you’re away, be sure you are properly prepared before you leave:
- Review the IT security recommendations for international travel to make sure your devices are properly prepared to minimize risk when traveling abroad. Details are available at: ntrda.me/TravelSecurely.
- If you are traveling internationally, check with your cell phone provider regarding cell service and associated fees which may impact your use for two step login. Additional information is available at: ntrda.me/intlcell.
- Suggested device options that work well when traveling are available here:
- If you will be traveling before and during the time Okta goes live on Monday, July 29:
- Enroll in Okta and select your preferred devices before you leave to ensure continued access to ND services after Okta goes live.
- Take the device(s) you’ve already enrolled in both Duo and Okta so you maintain your access to ND services.
Originally published by oit.nd.edu on June 07, 2019.at