Do you want to sharpen your skills with popular computer applications and tools? Whether you’re trying to learn apps needed for your job, looking for a better solution for a process, or just want to increase your skill set, OIT training classes have something for you this November.
And remember—you can list classes you take as professional development in Endeavor. Here’s a look at the OIT training classes in November:
Publications & Design
- From posters to newsletters, learn basic document layout and design in Adobe InDesign
- Create and edit amazing videos easily with Adobe Rush
- Become proficient in using digital photos in Adobe Photoshop
Forms & Surveys
- Enhance your data collection skills with Qualtrics forms & surveys (three levels of classes) and Google Forms
- Learn how to use Google Drive more efficiently and effectively
- Enhance your skills in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Reach for the next level of data visualization and analytics with Tableau
- Training is also available on internal Notre Dame apps and resources including Data Governance, dataND, buyND, GLez, travelND and AiM
OIT classes are free to Notre Dame faculty, staff and students. The current schedule is available at: oit.nd.edu/training.
All classes are held in room 114 or 114E in the Information Technology Center. If you are interested in attending a class, please register at endeavor.nd.edu, or contact email@example.com for registration help or additional information.
Originally published by oit.nd.edu on October 17, 2019.at