It's Move-In Week. Undergraduate students will begin to move into residence halls on Tuesday, Aug. 20. While student move-in will occur continuously through next Monday, Monday, Aug. 26, the majority of students will move in during the time frames listed below. Heavy congestion can be expected throughout campus, and University departments are encouraged to consider avoiding these times when scheduling deliveries and other operations.
- Tuesday, Aug. 20: 6 to 9 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 21: 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 22: 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Friday, Aug. 23: 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sunday, Aug. 25: 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The following parking lots will be used to stage cars during move-in and will be unavailable for faculty, staff and visitor parking for the remainder of this week:
Walsh Architecture Lot
Dorr Road Lot
Bookstore (basketball court) Lot