The Billy Joel concert will take place Saturday, June 25, at Notre Dame Stadium. Attendance is expected to be similar to that of a game day Saturday. Parking restrictions will be in place beginning at 6 a.m. and will affect all campus parking lots, including central campus lots. Vehicles that remain in lots will be towed.
Faculty or staff members who need to be on campus for work on Saturday, June 25, must fill out a Campus Access Request Form by 5 p.m. Tuesday, June 21 to receive a campus access parking pass.
- Students still on campus must relocate their vehicles to one of the following areas: Fischer Graduate Residence Lot (F permit required), Lake Lot or D Bulla Lot. Valid student permits are required.
- Students who leave campus prior to the concert are not guaranteed a parking spot on campus until two hours after the concert.
- Vehicles parked in the Dorr Road Lot after 6 a.m. Saturday, June 25, will be towed.
General parking information:
- Free parking in White Field will not be offered for this event.
- Event parking lots open at 10 a.m. and require an event parking permit.
- Event parking can be purchased in advance through ParkMobile.
- Limited pay-and-park lots will be available the day of the concert.
- Overnight parking is prohibited in all event parking lots.
- Tailgating is allowed in event parking lots, but strictly prohibited in the Lake Lot.
- Vehicles must vacate event parking lots two hours after the event ends.
Anyone with questions may contact Parking Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 574-631-5053