The Garth Brooks concert will take place Saturday, May 7, at Notre Dame Stadium. Attendance is expected to be similar to that of a game day Saturday. As is the case with home football games, parking restrictions will be in place beginning at 6 a.m. the day of the event. After 6 a.m., any vehicles that remain in parking lots reserved for event parking will be towed.
- Students still on campus must relocate their vehicles to one of the following areas: Fischer Graduate Residence Lot (F permit required), Lake Lot and D Bulla Lot. Valid student permits are required.
- Students who leave campus prior to the concert are not guaranteed a parking spot on campus until two hours after the concert.
- Vehicles parked in the Dorr Road Lot after 6 a.m. Saturday, May 7, will be towed.
- Faculty or staff members who need to be on campus on Saturday, May 7, for work must contact the Parking Services Office to obtain a parking permit for that day. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 574-631-5053.
- Free parking in White Field will not be offered for this event.
General parking information:
- Event parking lots open at 10 a.m. and require an event parking permit.
- Event parking can be purchased in advance through ParkMobile.
- Limited pay-and-park lots will be available the day of the concert.
- Overnight parking is prohibited in all event parking lots.
- Tailgating is allowed in event parking lots, but strictly prohibited in the Lake Lot.
- Vehicles must vacate event parking lots three hours after the event ends.
Anyone with questions may contact Parking Services at email@example.com or 574-631-5053.