Provost Marie Lynn Miranda will hold scheduled open office hours to meet and get to know members of the Notre Dame community. The first session for the 2021-22 academic year will take place from 3:30 to 5 p.m. Monday, Aug. 30, in the Sorin Room of the LaFortune Student Center. As a reminder, masks are required in the first-floor public spaces of LaFortune.
These office hours are open to all Notre Dame faculty, staff and students. No appointments are needed, and you can come with questions or ideas, or just come to say hello. The schedule for the academic year is as follows:
- Monday, Aug. 30, from 3:30 to 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 15, from 10 to 11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 28, from 12:30 to 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 13, from 3 to 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 2, from 2:30 to 4 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 22, from 1:30 to 3 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 10, from 3 to 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Jan. 11, from 8:30 to 10 a.m.
- Monday, Jan. 24, from 1:30 to 3 p.m.
- Monday, Feb. 14, from 3 to 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 4, from 1:30 to 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 22, from 10 to 11:30 a.m.
- Monday, April 11, from 3:30 to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 26, from 12:30 to 2 p.m.
Please refer to the Provost’s website for any changes to date, time or location.