Vice President for Human Resources Heather Christophersen shared updates last week via email regarding several new initiatives her team is working to roll out.
The new initiatives include:
- Personalized total rewards statements, to be distributed within the week, which will provide a clearer understanding of individual total compensation and benefits.
- A benefit preference survey you can expect this spring, which will help human resources understand which benefits and perks are most important to colleagues.
- A new Well-Being for Life platform that will launch on January 30.
Well-Being for Life is uniquely designed to fit individual health and wellness needs and goals, as well as to foster a culture of well-being across campus. The platform will support individual emotional, financial, physical, social, and spiritual well-being goals. Powered by Virgin Pulse, the platform makes it easier to find healthy choices, be well, and live a more balanced life.
Well-Being for Life will:
- Be offered to full-time, benefit-eligible faculty and staff.
- Be available on your desktop, or as an app on your smartphone, beginning January 30.
- Provide opportunities to earn rewards (up to $400).
More information about the Well-Being for Life platform will be delivered in an email from Virgin Pulse on January 30, including instructions for signing-up.