The Office of Human Resources is ready to help you bring out your champion with a wide range of spring learning program offerings. The goal is to help you develop new skills and competencies, problem-solve, grow your network and build your career.
In-person spring learning programs include:
Living Notre Dame’s Values: Embracing a Culture of Candor, Integrity, and Respect: After more than 500 managers and supervisors took part in Living Notre Dame’s Values this fall, the program returns for 10 additional sessions. The goal of the program is to encourage leaders to do their part to foster a “speak-up” culture, empowering everyone to report concerns or misconduct, share ideas for improvement, engage in respectful dialogue, and offer and receive constructive feedback without fear of retaliation or negative consequences. If you are a manager or supervisor who has not taken this session, please consider signing up to help build a culture of candor, integrity and respect.
- Feb. 28, 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- March 1, 1-5 p.m.
- March 2, 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- March 21, 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- March 22, 1-5 p.m.
- March 23, 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- April 17, 1-5 p.m.
- April 18, 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- April 19, 1-5 p.m.
- April 20, 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Bust Out of Service Fatigue: Service fatigue is the exhaustion leaders and staff feel that can prevent them from delivering an excellent customer service experience. This new program will help employees at all levels create a positive and productive workplace and ensure noteworthy customer service at every interaction.
- Two sessions are available on March 14, 8:30-11:30 a.m. or 1-4 p.m.
Upskilling for Career Success: Upskilling is essential for career success, but what is upskilling and how do you do it? This new workshop will help employees identify the skills they need to focus on to achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Two sessions are available on April 20, 9 a.m.-noon or 1-4 p.m.
Other class offerings beginning this month
- Better Conversations Every Day for Managers
- Better Conversations Every Day for Individual Contributors
- Multicultural Competencies (for managers and supervisors)
- We Are All ND (for individual contributors)
- Mental Health First Aid
- Managing My Career at Notre Dame
- Applying for My Next Role at Notre Dame
Visit Endeavor to sign up for these classes and other offerings.
If you are looking for something new or would like to learn on your own schedule and at your own pace, check out the online, self-paced content available through Udemy. Udemy offers thousands of online courses from expert instructors on a wide range of technology, business, and personal development topics. Easy online and mobile access allows you to learn when and where is best for you. To get started, visit nd.udemy.com and select “Continue with SSO” to log in with your Notre Dame netID and password.