Fighting Irish Media (FIM) — the video production, storytelling and athletics communication arm of Notre Dame Athletics — won four Emmys for audio, directing, (video) editing and writing in the Outstanding Achievement Off-Air category. FIM executive producer Jodain Massad received an Emmy for directing and producer Cody Baker received Emmys for audio, editing and writing. The composite submissions included the following videos.
- Inside the Mind: Samantha Giacolone
- Remember When: Chicken Soup
- Onward Notre Dame: The Michigan Rivalry
- @NDWBB | 2018-2019 Season Hype Video
- @NDWBB | Muffet McGraw 900 Wins
Among FIM’s many awards are a total of 14 Emmys since 2015 and five SVG College Sports Media Awards since 2016.