Bright Horizons provides University faculty, staff and graduate students back-up care services for unexpected, short-term child or elder care needs as well as an online provider directory for ongoing family care solutions.
Recently, Bright Horizons has expanded its offerings through the Enhanced Family Supports program:
- Preferred enrollment at Bright Horizons centers and 10 percent tuition discount at 2,500+ child care centers nationwide
- Discounted tutoring and school support services
- Discounted nanny placement services
- Integrated search for primary care - nannies, sitters and Bright Horizons centers
- School-age learning pods (virtual, in-home and in-facility options for e-learning support)
To learn more about Bright Horizons’ enhanced offerings, join their upcoming webinar:
- Wednesday, September 9, 3 to 4 p.m. Register Now
Bright Horizons Back-Up Care and Bright Horizons Enhanced Family Supports can help caretakers every step of the way better manage their work, family and personal responsibilities.